Monday, April 30, 2012


I am an introvert.  A lot of times I don't think people understand that whether they've been told or not.  I don't always like to talk, on the contrary, unless I have something to say I rarely talk.  And I don't like to be talked to all the time, mainly because I have no idea how to respond to people.  I'm not socially inept I just literally don't know how to respond to people most of the time. 
And I need to be left alone sometimes.  People just don't get that I guess.  If I don't have time to myself to recharge I can't function properly.  It can be tough in a relationship if this is not understood.  I want to spend time with people some of the time, but most of the time I can't do it. 
I have no idea where I'm going with this. 
That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment