Friday, April 27, 2012
So I've developed a nice bout of depression lately. Maybe it's because my birthday is in two weeks and I always seem to get depressed around this time. I think I'm unhappy with where I am on some subconscious level. I am happy with my life as it is, but I think subconsciously I'm unhappy with what I've accomplished. The only thing I feel I've accomplished in my adult life that means anything was meeting my wife and getting married. I dropped out of college. I've never had a "good" job. I have no savings, and poor credit. I realize all these things, and I know that happiness is the most important thing in my life. And I am happy. But this goddamn depression really makes me think of all that shit I listed above. I keep telling myself that one day I will be better off financially and I will fix all my problems. I don't believe it of course. So I guess I'll just trudge on through life and make the best of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment